Strong communication between healthcare professionals and clients is vital. Active listening skills are a foundation for improving communication. Enhanced communication helps build trust with clients and among team members, improves quality of care, and aids in reducing provider burnout and fatigue. This two-part virtual training will help build active listening skills and strengthen communication among clients and healthcare teams.
- 1 hour of basic active listening training
- 1 hour of advanced active listening training
- Certificates of completion are provided
- Free of charge but pre-registration is required
- Home Health Workers, Medical Assistants, Nurses, Community Health Workers, Family Caregivers, and Community Based Organizations serving older adults.